Saturday, April 2, 2011

It's A Start

Just over a year ago me and A broke up. We first "met" in kindergarden; not that I remember this, but he seemed to. We went to school together; I hated his guts in middle school because he was an egotistical, short, prick. And for some crazy reason (we'll share that story for later) I decided to confide in him. We became extremely close. I was obsessed with him over the course of high school and everyone around us had considered us to be husband and wife, but we didn't actually get together until after we graduated.

I could share anything with A. I was so comfortable around him, there was nothing that I could/needed to hide from him. Well, long story short, we ended up going to different colleges. The semi-long distance thing didn't work out, and we grew apart over the course of 3 and a half years. So why am I talking about it now? Yeah, I'll admit it, im not completely over the relationship. It's not so much A that I miss, its just the idea of being completely open with someone, not being afraid of how they will judge me.

So maybe that's why I am starting this blog. This blog is my new A. Sad it isn't a real person...

No comments:

Post a Comment