Sunday, April 3, 2011

Dinner with E

Going to see E today. It's probably the most I have seen him in a week. E is a strange one...

I met E a few months ago at a bar. We made out, exchanged numbers, and since then he would only contact me maybe like once a week. It was pretty clear to me that he wasn't interested in a relationship, but I kept it going because I thought he could at least be a regular sac.

This past Wednesday we hooked up, and it was awkward. The sex wasn't good, we tried going in the shower, but it was a fail. So, in my head, it was over. I mean, you can't be fuck buddies with someone if the sex is bad!! But he has been calling me ever since.

Now I know I shouldn't get myself involved with someone like him. But I just can't help but enjoy the feeling of being wanted. So we are off to dinner tonight...shall update you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment